PLAY NOW
Sign in to follow this  
Lation

What Do You Do For Work?

24 minutes ago, IttzKaotic said:

I am a full-time ely streamer, Tough job its rough out here.

Your just a stuntman for Masoud. Fucking fake ass wannabe neckbeard loser. Keep up the streams baby @Masoud

I am a certified Neet, Working for Ely / Doing 3D model services when i can. :^)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Splash said:

Your just a stuntman for Masoud. Fucking fake ass wannabe neckbeard loser. Keep up the streams baby @Masoud

I am a certified Neet, Working for Ely / Doing 3D model services when i can. :^)

Jokes on you I cant even grow a neckbeard

Stop stealing my streams @IttzKaotic and thanks @Splash for backing me up.

Currently, I'm not working because I'm not allowed to work in Germany unless I get a certain type of visa, which is sad af.

But my last job was , the manager of international relationships and exporting/importing in the company I worked in.

Cargo Management at a Train yard here in Indianapolis, currently an asst. manager that helps people with welding, cleaning, and load/unloading cargo.

Also out of work due to Covid, which makes no sense since technically this should be an essential job, but then again its hundreds of people back to back working in sludgey conditions sometimes. 

I currently work In a hospital for people with Mental Health. It's Difficult during this time due to Covid-19 as it's impossible to keep social distancing measures but I love doing my job as it's so rewarding when people get better and end up being discharged back into the community to continue with their life 😃 ❤️ 

I am a pre-med student about to apply to medical school. Just graduated undergrad.