Hey all, we're back again with some bangerssssssss!! New T2s, Jadinko lair WC + FM additions, various drop table updates, NEW Crystal Key Half Swapping NPC, and an entire NEW tier of tools. Making your skilling journey that much faster so you can get into the real meat and potato's of the game.. Get ready for this MASSIVE update! Another huge thanks to the Chads, @Xenith, @Iso, & those who helped curate and QC our updates - but alas, check out what we've got going on!
New Tier 2 Equipment
‣ Void Helmets
‣ Void Gloves
‣ Elite Void top + bottom
‣ PvP Armors; Zuriel's, Vesta's, Statius', & Morrigan's (Only removes degradation, no stat increase)
‣ Ganodermic Set
‣ Serpentine Visage (Magma + Tanzanite)
‣ Barrow's Armors; Dharok's, Verac's, Ahrim's, Karil's, Guthan's, & Torag's
↓ Armor passives for Barrows gear with AotD equipped: ↓
New Tier 2 Weapons
‣ PvP Weapons; Vesta's spear, Vesta's longsword, Statius' warhammer, & Zuriel's staff
‣ Polypore staff
‣ Armadyl battlestaff
‣ Korasi's sword
Equipment Updates & Changes
‣ Ranged & Mage Kiln Capes added (must complete Fight Kiln again and choose between capes).
‣ Adjusted Mage Arena II capes stats + Ava's Assembler to balance with new Kiln capes.
‣ Renamed Melee Kiln cape to TokHaar-Kal-Ket.
‣ Spellcaster gloves now have a 10% chance on hit to deal 25/15% more damage with Normal/Ancient magicks and save the runes for that cast.
‣ Nerfed Swift glove proc chance from 25% to 20%.
‣ Added Abyssal Dagger & Crystal Halberd Special Attacks.
‣ True-Ely Armor can now be combined with Graetorian armor set(s).
‣ Modified all PvP Armor/Weapon examine value.
‣ All God D'Hide boots now have prayer bonuses with a slight buff to defense bonuses.
‣ Nerfed Obsidian armor set + fixed defence requirement.
‣ Fixed Upgraded Armadyl crossbow to have an enhanced Bolt Spec chance.
‣ Fixed various stat requirements on a few customs + OSRS items.
‣ Fixed more equipment models.
Crystal Tools + Crystal Key Half Swapper
Added the ability to craft Crystal Axe, Pickaxe, & Harpoon using a Crystal Tool Seed, 120 Crystal Shards, and the designated tool you're trying to upgrade. All tools will start with 1,500 charges with a maximum cap of 20,000. You can obtain Crystal Tool Seeds and Crystal Shards as drops from any Slayer task and or potentially from the Crystal Chest at Home.
‣ Tool Seeds looted from Crystal Chest are in-between Black H'ween mask & other 5M cosmetics like Rubber chicken, Web cloak, etc.
‣ Tool Seeds looted from Slayer mobs are around 1/3,000, Tool Shards looted from Slayer mobs are uncommon.
‣ Tool Shards looted from Crystal Chest are the same rate as God bows.
‣ Charging requires 1 Crystal Shard per 10 charges.
‣ Durability usage is 1 per gathered resource, with a few exemptions.
‣ Can dismantle to get the Tool Seed and Dragon Tool back.
‣ Added an NPC next to the Crystal Chest at home that can swap your Key Halves for a small 15% fee of whatever you swap (MINIMUM 10 key halves).
PvM Changes, Drop Tables Buffs & Additions
‣ added Cave Krakens (also in Hard Slayer tasks).
‣ Updated Chaos elemental drop table & reduced respawn time.
‣ Updated Tormented demons drop table.
‣ Slightly buffed Zulrah's drop table.
‣ Buffed Dagganoth Kings drop table.
‣ Fixed misc Catacomb NPC animation(s) + models.
‣ Changed some generic Ash drops to Prayer XP Ashes (more to be updated).
‣ Effigy drops added to misc high level monsters.
‣ Removed various high damaging monsters from Chaos tunnels.
‣ Removed spawn delays for misc Slayer monsters (Basilisks/Kurasks/Red + Bronze dragons).
‣ Fixed Nex bug where you don't need to kill the minions to damage her.
‣ Changed Brawling glove drops to be Brawler box (stackable and opening gives 1 set of random gloves)
‣ Added Boss Instance Timers.
‣ Fixed Nomad to track KC and removed cutscenes.
‣ Added colored Infinity kits to treasure trail rewards.
‣ Monks at the Monastery now drop Monk robes.
Skilling Changes & Additions
Jadinko Lair now gives players the ability to chop/fletch/light objects and assets within the cave for various skilling activities including, Sagaie's, Bolas' & chopping the dangling roots.
Woodcutting + Firemaking + Fletching
‣ Updated woodcutting so axes make an impact on effectiveness at higher levels.
‣ Nerfed time to chop Yew and Magic trees.
‣ Rebalanced axes from Rune and up.
‣ Added ability to chop Jade + Mutated root in Jadinko Lair.
‣ Added the ability to light/add to bonfire for Jade + Mutated roots.
↓ ‣ Bolas & Sagaie can now be crafted. ↓
Fishing + Mining + Hunter
‣ Added support for all harpoon variants.
‣ Added Crystal harpoon.
‣ Allow Crystal harpoon and Infernal harpoon to work at Rocktail Shoals at the cost of extra durability.
‣ Updated the multiple catch mechanic to include a triple catch chance.
‣ Updated almost all pickaxes, gave high end pickaxes a better chance at getting ore.
‣ Updated logic, will now search for highest level pickaxe in inventory/toolbelt/equipment slot.
‣ Updated most single resource ores to last longer, Mining level will affect how long ore lasts for but not pickaxe tier.
‣ Updated logic for how Mining delay is calculated, mining is now faster.
‣ Balanced Gem rocks to be similar in difficulty to Runite and now last longer before depleting.
‣ Added Dragon + Crystal Implings.
‣ Reworked the catch formula to be more successful at higher levels with bonuses are equipped (skilling outfit + auras).
‣ Increased XP for catching Red Chinchompas.
Skilling Speed Increases:
‣ Cooking, -1 tick.
‣ Gem cutting, -1 tick.
‣ Leather crafting, -1 tick.
‣ Smelting cannonballs, -4 ticks.
‣ Smithing, -1 tick.
‣ Glass making, -3 ticks.
Skilling Pet Rates:
Our skilling pet rates were at or even beyond what OSRS is using, which in the long term for an Ely account doesn’t make much sense because of our increased XP rates, we end up doing drastically fewer actions that could obtain a pet than your average OSRS account. We looked at each skill individually and buffed rates at all levels and gave an additional bonus at 200M XP which was not present before.
‣ Replaced bank booths in Citadel to be chests that work from any direction.
‣ Updated DZ to cater to more skills.
‣ Added some noted variants to items we didn't have previously (coffers + few potions).
‣ Added Looting Bag value to !wealth command in Discord.
‣ Increased base gravestone timer to 30 minutes.
Thank you all for reading, and we'll see ya again for the next one!