PLAY NOW
Sign in to follow this  
nelly

more osrs content

osrs bosses

-abyssal sire - bludgeon

-vorkath with skilling supply drops

-wildy bosses - callisto, vet'ion, venenatis with proper ring drops - eliminate the p2w rings from summer shop

-scorpia for odium/malediction wards

-crystal halbred as a drop from something idk what

- -

- raids full or simplified 

-tob full or simplified 

- -

rooftop agility with intro to graceful outfit and marks of grace 

-full graceful could be the same bonus as boots of lightness and agile but an extra benefit of some sort exclusive to rooftops

-double the agility bonus as boots of lightness and agile together but you'd only be able to acquire graceful by doing rooftops and you'd have a random chance of receiving a graceful piece when doing rooftop obstacles or finishing the course

marks of grace

-marks of grace used to buy full graceful  

- marks themselves -non tradeable- but could be the intro of stamina potions and amethyst crystals into the game which would be tradeable and an alternative method to training herblore

-or marks of grace all together could have a seperate purpsoe and you could only achieve graceful through doing courses and randomly getting the chance at a pieces 

-agility tickets could be bought with marks of grace from the graceful shop

I know these kinds of updates would be a lot of time and effort but it would be nice to see the content variety grow and give people more possibilities and content to grind

• Like 3

100% support for all of this

• Like 1

Tbh without raids being 100% a 718 doesn't need them and the power creep they bring

the rest has my backing

13 hours ago, Luke said:

Tbh without raids being 100% a 718 doesn't need them and the power creep they bring

the rest has my backing

Ya I guess that's probably understandable. POWER CREEP

16 hours ago, Luke said:

the rest has my backing

Is it a power creep with nex items and such in this source? Tbow is the only one I can really think that would be power creep. But I could be wrong.

Support for all of this

4 hours ago, Boats said:

Is it a power creep with nex items and such in this source? Tbow is the only one I can really think that would be power creep. But I could be wrong.

Support for all of this

Scythe of Vitur, Ghrazi Rapier, Sang Staff all become immediate BIS I believe? Justiciar is useless and Ancestral is prob a competitor

36 minutes ago, Luke said:

Scythe of Vitur, Ghrazi Rapier, Sang Staff all become immediate BIS I believe? Justiciar is useless and Ancestral is prob a competitor

OHHHH I was thinking chambers of xeric only. My bad