PLAY NOW

New Group Boss for players of all levels, live now! Bork-ini featuring drops such as: Mystery Boxes, tons of Skilling supplies, limited-time cosmetics & more!

Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Starting Ely!

vGB9Z7M.png

Welcome to Ely!

This guide will go through and show the best ways to start off your Ely account and make some good money!

YyCSKS2.pngHead over to these stalls to start thieving! This will get you some good starter GP to buy items from the melee shop to start combat! Recommended: Get 99 thieving straight away for most GP :D

sGjEzyk.pnguxIYj5S.png

p3MTr2C.png To start combat head over to the melee shop just south of the home bank!

u2qjZ4U.png

You can also purchase a Fighter Torso from this shop for 1M GP

q6A00J4.png

Once you have gotten yourself geared up, head over to the tele tab and head over to rock crabs to train!

DOA1CeV.pngOs7GhDB.png

When you reach 60 defense you can go to the GE clerk (located at home bank) and purchase Dragon Boots and Dragon Platelegs

fYpPdcE.png

vPAS8yl.pngThis part im going to list some pretty good money making methods that i use to get MONEY!

My favorite way to make money personally would be farming Crystal Keys, i do this by going to ::tele hell and making my way to blue dragons. Recommended: Place cannon on X

KJm2kOL.png

These drop Ckeys at a 1/25 & 1/26 rate. You can save up on slayer points to acquire the cannon set which makes this method so much better for keys!

q2a8YbC.png

You can open Ckeys at home, in front of the bank.

9N2WdTf.png

Items to keep: Magics seeds - Rune bars - Adamant bars - Dragonstones

With the other items you can sell for a good price at the general store! located south of home bank.

hI2Gg8B.png

d5HAedX.png You can also make some quick cash for selling Godsword Shards/Blades, Onyx Bolts (e) (If they're not enchanted do it for extra money) and also alch Nex Keys for 22m (can obtain parts from godwars bosses to make a full key)

PfUeTmz.pngSFfgtj5.png

I'll be updating/adding more ways for easy money soon! :D