PLAY NOW

The very LAST weekly drop of our February Boxes are available now! Last chance at Chaotic Claws & Partyhat! Check the quantity & buy now by clicking here!

Kyle

Double Ore While Mining

Username: Kyle
Suggestion: When you are awarded double ores, you don't get the double xp associated with it. Mining is already the slowest skill in the game, and double ore is a donor benefit, so if we're paying for it, could we make it a little more worth it by awarding double xp when you mine double ores? Seems reasonable to me.
Why (how will it benefit players overall): Would benefit anyone who mines that has the perk. It's double xp yo

You are literally asking for double XP for being a donator, I know some of the perks are pay to win, but this is just a bit dumb. Surely there are other ways to make mining more bearable. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Splash said:

You are literally asking for double XP for being a donator, I know some of the perks are pay to win, but this is just a bit dumb. Surely there are other ways to make mining more bearable. 

This is what I wanted to say earlier, but didn't want to be the first. No support

• Haha 1

I have suggested other ways to make mining more bearable but was not given a response. I proposed adding rocks from dungeoneering to the game as a better end game method of training.

This was discussed back when the perk was released on rsps2/zarpor

I'm not a big fan of donation = better xp rates, specially when playing a legend account.