Username (ingame): DropsRS
Suggestion (short description): A lot of content to be added. I think one of the reasons this server only has about 30 actually dedicated members and not more is because it is lacking content. It is lacking those standout features that other servers don't have. There needs to be lower tiered bosses gauged towards PvM'ing. I am going to list out a bit of bosses/monsters that can be added to the game and the drops they could possibly drop.
1. Zulrah/Kraken - Already in another suggestion so take a look at that. Was posted by Jeremy here.
2. Scorpia - Could drop Maladiction shards and Odium Shards for the respective shields also could drop one of the WIlderness rings
3. Cerberus - Have them drop Primordial, Pegasian and Eternal crystals, would create a lower tiered Steadfast , Glaiven and Ragefire boot. And could also drop smouldering stone to add to pickaxe or hatchet.
4. Callisto - Could drop Dragon pickaxe, along with cannonballs for cannon. Maybe some higher tier herblore supplies that you cant buy from ge. Keep boss in wilderness to add the risk factor but have the supplies drop in bulk. Wilderness Ring possibly as well.
5. Venenatis - Could drop a Dragon Hatchet , maybe some crafting supplies or some sort of skilling supplies. Could also drop andother one of the Wilderness Rings
6. Could also add in a skilling boss such as oldschool has Wintertodt. Maybe have it as a Theiving boss or something like that , maybe runecrafting?
7. Vorago - Could drop a new best in slot magic wand. And maybe some best in slot armor just like Grae has done for Melee armor.
8. Solak - Could drop a tier below the Royal Crossbow but one tier above the CCB ranged bow or cbow. Could also drop best in slot range armor.
9. The Magister - This could bring the Effigies back , have it drop effigies and maybe some items already in the games like Dragon Boots or Whip Vines or something.
That is all I have for PvM monsters being added.
Another great thing to take a look at is how to get PvP more attractive to people. Thats one of the main things people play a RSPS for, yet there is no pvp in our server really.
Please feel free to add your additional suggestions onto this thread.
Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): Creating more content not only brings new players to the server but it also keeps the current playerbase with plenty to do and explore. It stops players from getting increasingly bored and keeps everything fresh.
Details (a more thorough explanation of the above): I think I made it very thorough.
Thanks Everyone, DropsRS