PLAY NOW

The very LAST weekly drop of our February Boxes are available now! Last chance at Chaotic Claws & Partyhat! Check the quantity & buy now by clicking here!

Sign in to follow this  
chica

automated login(Button) InStead Of Autofill

For Security purposes. I feel its A good idea to Add that Function of Auto filling  username and password onto A button. so when your Ready You can click that And Login

How does this Benefit Ely and what Purpose does It Help at all?
Now i have Noticed When i open Ely and have Discord open It types my username And Password In That window. And that has not felt Very good.
Now One can Say its A minute Thing And As A result of That Understanding. It may be Seen As Low Priority Update Given the Current state Of ely.
Yes i Realize that. However I feel This May Be of value To The community As Time Progresses.

Let me Know What You think Of This As I thank you for Discussing it And being Part Of the Ely Community.

this has been an issue for a long time and should have been fixed long ago. Definitely annoying and a bit worrying when you nearly make urself vulnerable when it pops up in game or in disc. SUPPORT

• Like 1

I have 100% accidentally posted my password in multiple discord’s because of this

Support, please do this. Store the credentials in the launcher/client instead of putting them in our clipboard temporarily. Honestly a very primitive method for auto login imo