PLAY NOW

Our first 2020 Jan. Exclusive boxes are now in stock! We are starting the year off with an improved Store & improved boxes! The highest rare rates yet! Buy now by clicking here!

Sign in to follow this  
nelly

unfinished potions npc and flasks

suggestion 1: 

Username: Nelly

suggestions : npc to make unfinished potions

why:  this will be beneficial for people who have a bunch of clean/grimy herbs that don't want to go through the long process of making unfinished potions.

suggestion 2:

Username: Nelly

suggestions : ability to decant flasks

why:  having all doses of different flasks and the only way to fill each one is by manually filling can be rather frustrating

I support the idea of an unfinished NPC similar to the NPC in OSRS located at Nardah. Can be a tedious task making Grimy Potions nowadays.

Support again on the decanting of true Potions/Flasks. This has been suggested in variation before and whilst on topic, the links to previous suggestions revolved around Potions are located below:

Regarding this topic - I recently looked into this (Matt & I) and we are looking at other options than a band-aid patch/fix for this. At the moment looking at a re-write of the decanting process to allow more flexibility overall/potions/flasks - etc. With that said, I have no time frame or ETA but just know thats on the table at the moment.

• Thanks 1