PLAY NOW

The very LAST weekly drop of our February Boxes are available now! Last chance at Chaotic Claws & Partyhat! Check the quantity & buy now by clicking here!

freaxx99

Kalphite King

Username (ingame): Freaxx99

Suggestion (short description): Add Kalphite King to game

Why (explain what this will benefit, and how): This will benefit the server by adding another set of gear to the game, drygore.

Details (a more thorough explanation of the above): Drygore weaponry is great T90 weaponry and it would be nice for adding more variety to the economy

Would love to see some more opinions on this before I give my input!

Id personally like to see this however with the primal weapons being tier 99 weapons im not sure how these will be?

We'd have to dump rs3, and probably have to change some mechanics around such as the instakill. Not too familiar with this boss so would prob be Luke overseeing it all. But for sure, Could be something to add in the future.

Kalphite King is great fun! Even removing some of the mechanics might make it more popular since people want to solo everything 

I would love to see drygores implemented, and kalphite king seems like a good way to do it

Wouldn't be against a different boss dropping them though 

Not a fan of adding RS3 content at all, but I wouldn't be opposed to implementing the weapons in another area such as @Kemi mentioned.

Edited by Lation

Vote yes only if soloable drys would get people into pvm or even add them to a minigame

Kalphite King would have to be reworked, as would most other RS3 bosses.  But I'd like to see them, if not the gear they drop.