The last of the 150 May (Exclusive) Mystery Boxes will be available tonight at 12AM Eastern US time! Click here to visit the store for a live countdown!

Nick

Vote for the next big update!

What would you like to see in the next big update?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in the next big update?

• New Bosses
    • Raids
    • Rooftop Agility Courses
    • New Achievement System
    • New Event System

Our dev team is looking for some community input in the next big content update, vote for what YOU would like to see added to Ely!

Or add these "major" big updates, let's say we can add raids for the next big update. Then add a new achievement system within like 4 weeks? Just an option.

Edited by lee

Or add these "major" big updates, let's say we can add raids for the next big update. Then add a new achievement system within like 4 weeks? Just an option.

Just because something lost in this poll, doesn't mean its ruled out completely. The poll is just to see what the players want most, And it is more than likely you'll see most of what is in this poll at some point or another.

Just because something lost in this poll, doesn't mean its ruled out completely. The poll is just to see what the players want most, And it is more than likely you'll see most of what is in this poll at some point or another.

Ignore me and that's what I'm saying sorry for the confusion, it's kind of hard to type it on a screen rather than explaining it face-to-face.

I do take my hat off to you Dev guys. Kudos