PLAY NOW

The very LAST weekly drop of our February Boxes are available now! Last chance at Chaotic Claws & Partyhat! Check the quantity & buy now by clicking here!

raq123

Random.

I dont like talking about stuff but i just made this forum as kind of a vent n writing down helps me.

A few weeks ago like mid July  me n my gf broke up and has hit me p hard. I have been drinking heavily and drug abuse since then. I have suicidal thoughts all the time n selfharm i feel really lonely and despondent idc about anything anymore. Which has also got me fired from my job cos i cant sleep everyday til 4am. I dont never leave my room or talk to anybody and dont eat anything. 

Im be going college soon so its gonna be hard to cope w everything but i got this far and im still alive. I love to play ely it helps take my mind off things n everyone there is cool. I

What are you planning on going to school for?

writing things out is very therapeutic for some people. Having it on a public forum is brave. Cool of you to do that. 

• Like 1

GET BACK ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER AND SMASH LIFE!!!!!! keep your head up and trek forward!! thats the only thing you can do. everything will get better with time.  please eat somethin btw

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Boats said:

What are you planning on going to school for?

writing things out is very therapeutic for some people. Having it on a public forum is brave. Cool of you to do that. 

Am gonna do computer science bro

Im so thankful for this platform and all ur guys' support. Ik theres everyone who goes thru things and worse idont wanna seem selfish or sumthing but i just thought id write it. I prefer talking "strangers" about things i feeel more comfortable idk if i worded that good 

Thankyou ppl

23 minutes ago, raq123 said:

Am gonna do computer science bro

Oh hell yea. Good luck brother. A couple buddies did that. They really liked it, first two years are the hardest they said. 

You dont seem selfish posting. Just something you wanna do. Glad you have a place to do that 

• Like 1

It's important to let these things off your chest, even if it's on a random forum on the internet. Not good to keep things in, I can say that from experience.

I hope things will get better soon, they will eventually, just keep your head high and keep on going 🙂

• Like 1

far from selfish, if you need to let things out and get that weight off your chest all the power to you! there is support no matter where you go, ESPECIALLY here.

• Thanks 1