Sign in to follow this  
Lation

Where Do You Want To Be In 10-20 Years?

We started the topic, "Where Do You Work?" - this is kind of a follow-up idea / post similar to such.

After reading all the interesting jobs & positions you guys hold (which I did in fact find pretty interesting)..

I'm curious; do you have ambitions? Goals? Where do you want to be doing in 10 to 20 years from now?

Me personally again I own a company, I would like to have grown this company so service not just

the state of New Jersey but multiple surrounding states and potentially nationwide. Also be more

involved in real estate. I've studied it for years and am just getting involved. Obv be a richer bitch too.

Hbu?

Established job, making 6 figures. Married, house, probably 1 kid by 10 years, 2 by 20. Making a positive contribution to society through things I've done. Potentially look at switching to a teaching position. We'll see though. A healthy savings set away. Money in market. Typical suburban life

Established job, making 6 figures. Married, house, probably 1 kid by 10 years, 2 by 20. Making a positive contribution to society through things I've done. Potentially look at switching to a teaching position. We'll see though. A healthy savings set away. Money in market. Typical suburban life

The American Dream - I'm right there with ya.

Prob killing revs to get a c throwing axe drop....

LOL

Becoming a closer/desk manager at a dealership.

Typically they get a guarantee, here where i'm at, of about 60-80k minimum a year not including any gross profit from the cars that being sold.

Also getting a house, should be obtainable soon hopefully.

I want to own my own restaurant and sit in the office and grind that xp bro

Now that's the dream right there.

Re-hasing this topic because I'm interested in the current player base's goals here.. let me know pl0x